This method allows to create a return good request with the desired products.
It creates a new return request in Pending status.
Remember to authenticate properly, using HTTP Basic Authentication with your API-Key as username and your password.
The request body contains the orderId of the order and a list of desired products that will return. Each product has four attributes:
- stockModelId : the numerical id of the model of the product
- quantity : the quantity desired to return
- reasonCode : the numerical id of the reason (see the table Reason Code below)
- notes : text field for additional information (not required)
|1||Purchased by mistake|
|6||Not my size|
|7||Don't like product|
Not all reason code listed above are available for all suppliers. Please contact your supplier to find the list of reason codes available.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <returnedGoodRequest orderId="912120"> <returnedGoodRequestItem stockModelId="182179" quantity="1" reasonCode="2" notes="the item was damaged"/> <returnedGoodRequestItem stockModelId="182180" quantity="1" reasonCode="3" notes=""/> <returnedGoodRequestItem stockModelId="182180" quantity="2" reasonCode="1" notes=""/> </returnedGoodRequest>
The response body contains the status of the request.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <response message="" code="0" status="true"/>
- Return goods can be send for dispatched orders only
- If the request body contains not existing stockModelId, this will cause the abort of the entire request creation.